Change Your Mood - Get Moving Monday


Music is a great way to change your mood. Right now during this triple retrograde period it can be easy to allow yourself to feel angry and irritable. It is hard to get moving unless you change your mood. Music is a great way to get out of my own way and feel better. Here are wonderful Music Videos to help improve your mood and get you moving again. Remember, when you are moving your energy is moving and helping you to stay clear, to accomplish all that you want and need to accomplish.

In Honor of Herstory Month I stayed with female singers.

I hadn't heard this song before but I love it, I hope you enjoy it too!



This song always puts me in a better mood. Jump up and down and sing it with attitude!



Maybe this will create a spark to make a change in your life.



What music puts you in a better mood? Share the music that can change your mood faster than anything else.

I hope you have a great week!

Peace,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment