A Shadowy Day

Last night went really well with the Clutterologist. I of course couldn't stand it and had to clean all day yesterday so the place looked fairly well when she showed up. Exhausted but happy with the outcome I was very much looking forward to my one of two days that I get to have to myself in the morning to work on my writing and my next video.

Then Christie reminded me that Tuesday was the day she and I have to get up early and go to an appointment that I had completely forgotten about. Okay, I think, no problem I can still have my afternoon to write and work on creating another video (I just finished a Priestess Process video).

We didn't get home until 2:30 p.m. No problem, I have three and a half hours until Elizabeth has to go to work and my shift with Olivia begins. Christie grabs the good laptop because it was too late for her to go back to work. Alright... I will just work on my writing and later work on my next video. Elizabeth knocks on the door, "Mom my head is killing me and I really need to Lie down, can you watch Olivia for me?" Puffing out a long breath I realize today is going to be a total loss in regards to work.

Olivia has chosen today to be one of her, "Everything is frustrating me so I am going to have a tantrum every other minute." days.

It reminds me of the ol' days commercial, "Calgon take me away." I don't have time for that today either.

Meanwhile Christie has left for her workout appointment and Elizabeth is moments away from leaving for work and I am racing to get this blog post completed.

Now I am feeling moopy. It is a combination of moody and mope. As I hear my daughter getting ready to go out the door, I realize I can go turn on my fast, fun music that Olivia will love too and we can both dance out our frustrations together. As I let out another long breath, there is always Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment