I Forgive You Mama


Here I am, once again, in the process of going over my life. Looking at what has worked and what hasn't. Looking at what I need to do for my future for me to live a more authentic life. I pop on the internet to do a search and my computer stalls out. This computer has been giving me more and more frustration of late but one must work with what they have.

I picked up a book next to me to flip through and read while waiting for my computer to allow me access. The book is "Sacred Contracts" by Carolyn Myss. I flipped to the front to see what else she has to offer and saw that PBS has created videos of her.
Nearly an hour later, restarting my computer twice (some would say that my computer was assisting the universe, my soul and the Divine to redirect my path.), I google her on YouTube and I came across Carolyn Myss' videos on "Being Fearless." As I sat listening to all eleven of those videos and taking notes, she mentions forgiveness as being one of the greatest things we need to do. I am paraphrasing because I can't remember exactly what she said. I began thinking about forgiveness.
I immediately started thinking about who I wanted or needed to forgive. I thought about what I needed to forgive in myself. I looked at various aspects to forgiving. What it means to forgive and whether or not it is important for another person to forgive you. Truly what really matters is whether or not I feel the forgiveness within myself for myself and others. I really can't control anything else.

The writing just began to pour out of me. I couldn't type fast enough to get the words on the page. Who was I forgiving? Everyone. Myself.

At first I was putting them all together and a little voice in my head insistently said I must start with my mother. I said, "Yes but look at all this material I have shouldn't I just put it all together."

"No," The little voice said again even more urgently. "one at a time."

Now I have learned that if I don't listen to that little voice sooner or later I regret it. After all, my mother is the beginning for me.

As I set up the page, more instructions are coming through. At first it looked like it was going to be in book form. Then another shape began to come into view.

"But I don't know how to do a video." I told the little voice in my head. "I don't know how to put it on YouTube." My inner self kept prodding me. Well I just had to figure it out because that is exactly what I have to do.

My hope is that in viewing this video of forgiveness, it will inspire you to forgive someone in your life including yourself. I encourage you to create your own project of forgiveness.

May you have many sacred moments, magical mysteris and miracles on your journey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rEgkHcIBxc


No comments:

Post a Comment