Insights


The sixth shamanic question led me to this insight;

The Divine within me, my higher self, that part of me that knows everything... is everything

The most compassionate, loving, gentle, kind, strong, creative, talented, smart, brilliant, shining part of me my highest self

This seventh shamanic question led me to this thread;

Giving over your power to an outside authority is disconnecting from the truth that the Divine resides within us. Accepting our own Divinity and the part we play in the grand scheme of things is most empowering.

The greater role is the role we play as a whole unit (humanity) in healing ourselves and being a light for others, helps to heal us (humanity) as a whole to heal the earth.

It is about us (light bearers) working with the Archetypes of the Divine, working with not for, allowing ourselves to be a vessel that Divine Source works through.

Questions that came through me for us to ponder;

What if God didn't make us in his/her image but made us as an extension of him/her?

What if we are a vessel for him/her to move through at any given moment for him/her to be able to have a physical experience?

What if separately we are nothing but together we are Divine?

What if our soul is actually a piece of God and that when we die our soul rises out and back to be absorbed into him/her?

Hmmmmmm.... much to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment